Customize your retractable awning to fit your decor and taste with almost endless fabric and color combinations. When not in use the awning is completely self-storing and retracts back at the touch of a button with no unsightly poles left behind.
While others have exposed cables or chains, our awnings are incorporated with Advanced Belt Technology - ABT. Our Eclipse model ABT consists of 9 individually wound cables encased in a poly-carbon, UV resistant coating. Upgraded models use a sealed dual ball bearing elbows for smoother operation and better arm tension.
Our world class wireless components make operating your shading system effortless.
- Remote control via hand held remote or wireless designer wall switch.
- Wind/Motion Sensor: This accelerometer sensor attached to the awning's framework will retract the unit if it gets too windy- adding a level of safety and security.
- Mylink: Do you like to control things with your smart device? Add a MyLink radio controller and download a simple App allowing you to control your shading system from anywhere!
The Semi Cassette option gives the awning a sleek look and completely protects your fabric from the elements.
Adding the Drop Shade adds even more solar protection while increasing your privacy with the Drop Shade. This option features an open mesh, sun screen fabric that extends down from the front bar over the width of the awning. The Drop Shade is self storing and can be motorized or manually operated.
LED Lights are built in. They can be turned on and off by remote control. Retractable Awnings with built-in LED lights create desirable ambiance on you deck or patio night or day.
Standard Projections are 11'6'' or 13'. We offer models with smaller or larger projections (max. 16' 6''). All aspects of a Retractable Awnings installation matter:
- Orientation (West, South, East, etc.)
- Projection: basically length of arms / fabric
- Pitch: angle at which the awnings projects out (adjustable)
- Front Clearance: is the result of Projection, Pitch, Mounting Clearance
We offer four architecturally pleasing colors to either match or accentuate your home. Our pretreated powder coated finishes are second to none in durability and appearance.